Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Congratulations Aimee and John !

Congrats to Aimee and John on their recent engagement!   I find it hard to imagine that John has finally found someone as competitive as he is, but I think he's finally met his match!  (literally)  I could jab and make fun of both of them, but I'll let them "live in bliss" for the moment.   (Lord knows, you have to take marriage moment by moment if you want to survive!)

Did you hear that Laura and Jeremy?


Way to go Aimee and CT!

Aimee has had a BIG week!  Congrats to both for putting in an awesome Boston Marathon!
I think someone told me that it was a PR for CT?  You crazy running people...I'm envious!  Good job, and I can only say that I'm happy it's almost Tri-season!


Thanks Jeremy!

Thanks to Jeremy for organizing and getting everyone to the Mid-Ohio 67 miler...It was HOT, It was WINDY, but it was all fun and a great time for "bonding".  KUDOS to Anne who put in her longest ride EVER!  Next year, we skip the road with all the pot holes, I'll take my chances on St. Rt. 42! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks to EVERYONE for pulling me through that ride (almost literally to Jimmy who stuck by me most of the way). I don't know if I could have finished it without everyone's help! Hopefully as I get more practice I will not fizzle out so quickly as soon as the wind blows!

    ReplyDelete