Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pelotonia 2009

Christopher and I at the Kick-Off Ceremony for Pelotonia on Friday night.
I am happy to say that Christopher and I both finished our goals for the Pelotonia ride and it was a successful weekend!  I did the 100 mile down to Athens, and then completed the Spirit of Columbus 1/2 Marathon on Sunday.  Christopher opted to just do the 180 mile ride for Pelotonia - which consisted of 100 miles down to Athens on Saturday, followed by a return trip to Canal Winchester on Sunday.  Way to go Christopher!  The course map looked like this:
The ride was hilly, but I think the scenery made up for some of the hills.  Although there were definately some challenging climbs, I don't think any of them compared to Corkscrew Hill! 
For all of you bike riders out there, here is a video that I found to be quite funny! 


No comments:

Post a Comment