Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Everything's Bigger In Texas?

Everything might be bigger in Texas?  I can tell you for sure that everything is SLOWER in Texas!  I could have ran to the airport with my luggage in hand faster than what Dollar Rent-A-Car got me there!  And lets all remember folks...I'm a REALLY SLOW Runner!

Pictured above is the happy couple Mr. and Mrs. Ruggerio!  The wedding was beautiful!  (Thanks not only to a handsome couple, but  also because of the baby blue and white theme!)  At the yacht club, on the lake, by the pool.  20 minutes of "I Do, She Did, and We Are" and before you could get out of your seat, drinks were served!  Food was phenomenal, Band was even better!  Congrats to you both!  Happily Ever After & Good Luck!

On the Training front:

I'm finally starting to meld and be one with my bike.  Feels a little better after every ride!  I ordered a new and smaller set of handlebars last week, and I hope and think that will be the last thing that will really make me more comfy!

As the lb's come off, I'm feeling a little more like training more.  Geez, 10-15 lbs can make a huge difference!  Hopefully mileage will continue to go up and pounds will continue to go down! 

I feel summer coming on...wishing you all great rides and runs over the holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment