Monday, September 9, 2013

On A Roll: Week 3

What a great week of weather for training!  I hit some "firsts" this week...well, "firsts" for me in quite a long time...

I ran 10 miles total (a 6 miler and a 4 miler) in 3 days...and 17 miles for the week over 3 days of running total.  Considering I don't run any more than 3 days a week at this point (and have absolutely no plans to do so!) I was pretty happy with that.  That's more running than I've done all year! For all you youngsters who want to giggle at that...talk to me when you're 48 years old!  Recovery is a bitch when you're old!  All that running...I ate like a horse, and didn't lose a pound!  More effects of aging...dang it!





I have included a picture of Jim's Harley Davidson.  He is currently in a rush to sell and has it priced accordingly at $7000.  The stats are below:

1999 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
88 Cubic Inches
1450cc
10,660 miles

It has all of the extra's...if you want the specifics, call Jim at:  614-327-9993

Until another day:

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"
                                                                                                             John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment