Monday, September 16, 2013

Ohhh My...Jim's New Harley!

Just a bit about my training...it was a rest and recovery week, but I still did an 8 miler on Saturday!  It felt great...until Sunday afternoon when my calves were screaming..."What the H..!**LL?"  Nothing I didn't expect though!

Went home to Bryan this weekend to watch Rob "pull his truck" at the Williams County Fair...and exchange some cash for Jim's newly purchased Harley.  Now...when we say "new", I mean "new" to Jim.  It's a 2007 Screaming Eagle V-Rod...with lots of horse power...from what I'm told?





We know that Rob can't handle having anything "standard" from the factory...so this bike has an upgraded exhaust package with some additional "chip" that adds horsepower to the bike?  The tail of the bike has also been modified with a new light package and shorter length to show off the gargantuan back tire...which is bigger than the tire on the FIT...(probably not a surprise to some of you?) There's also a "custom" flip out license plate holder with LED.  C'mon guys, REALLY?  I'm not sure what that tiny little "sissy bar" on the back is for...because the foot pegs are so high in the rear, my leg wouldn't even bend that much to sit on the tiny rear end?  Not to mention that my "rear-end" isn't tiny enough to sit there?  All in all it's nice eye candy!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment