Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Let The Taper Begin!

Ran 12 miles this morning!  It was slower than death...as the saying goes... but it's done!  Generally I'm a little antsy during a Half- Iron or Ironman taper...but with half-marathon in the near future I'm just happy as a bee in a bonnett and ready to run just a little less!

Want to give a SHOUT OUT to Ann Kurtenbach for completing IM Lake Tahoe!  I heard it was an interesting experience?  Snow falling on the eve of the race and temps in the 30's at the start of the race!  CRAZY People!

Basketball conditioning can officially start next week...and I am more than ready to get this gig going!  I'm excited about the upcoming season and expect that there will be a lot of challenges and I intend to accept and overcome them all !  (Talk to me next week and you might get a different response...keep in mind I'm on a 12-mile runner's "high"...or I'm just lacking oxygen to my brain...one or the other?)

Hope everyone is doing well!  Randy...get your ARSE out there and Run!

"If you're going to be a champion, you must be willing to pay a greater price."
                                                                                                 Bud Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment