Thursday, October 3, 2013

Geez Louise!

I can't believe its been 2 weeks since I've been on here!  I can tell basketball is creeping into my schedule because the days are filled with "to-do's"!

Running has been going pretty well, but I've also noticed that the busier I'm getting my cycling has suffered.  Tuesday and Thursday mornings are almost completely unproductive.  All I do is sleep before I go do whatever I need to do on my agenda that day!  Not good...

We signed up for the inauguaral "Finish on the Fifty" 4 miler in November.  I guess you get to finish on the 50 yard line at the Shoe.  Sounds like fun?  Molly was the instigater...and now Jimmy and Randy and Aimee are doing it too!  I'm gonna do this instead of the early morning Turkey day run!  I always enjoy sleeping in on that day...eating... and sleeping again!

With not much to report...I'll leave you with a quote:

"There are three kinds of men:  the ones that learn by reading, the few who learn by observation.  the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence themselves."
                                                                                       Will Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment